Where To Buy ItemBrand} 89988 Barbie I Can Be... BRIDE Costume Dress Up Set CHILD Size 4-6X w On-Line Code (2009) Best Quality

Barbie I Can Be... BRIDE Costume Dress Up Set CHILD Size 4-6X w On-Line Code (2009)Looking Reasonable Price For

and then update cheapest prices immediately. Limited time Only!

Barbie I Can Be... BRIDE Costume Dress Up Set CHILD Size 4-6X w On-Line Code (2009)

Barbie I Can Be... BRIDE Costume Dress Up Set CHILD Size 4-6X w On-Line Code (2009) review

Barbie I Can Be... BRIDE Costume Dress Up Set CHILD Size 4-6X w On-Line Code (2009) 



Barbie I Can Be... BRIDE Costume Dress Up Set CHILD Size 4-6X w On-Line Code (2009) Technical Details
  • Barbie I Can Be... Bride Dress Up Set is a 2009 Creative Designs/Mattel production.
  • Includes: a shimmery satiny white Top w/pink ribbon "belt", a white satiny Skirt, a glittery white tulle Veil, a faux Diamond Ring, a white plastic Ring Box w/pink Barbie inside top lid, a Pair of pink & faux diamond heart shape dangly Earrings, a pink flora & ribbon Bouquet. For BARBIE DOLL: a Pair of white Shoes, a pink floral & ribbon Bouquet, a silver tone "crown" Tiara w/glittery white tulle Veil.
  • BRIDE Costume Dress Up set fits CHILD 4-6X. Doll items fit most Barbie & 11.5" fashion size dolls; NO DOLLS included.
  • Be a Bride On-Line w/Secret Code inside! For ages 3+ years. All provided details & sizes are to the best of my ability & may vary.
  • For Box Condition see CONDITION NOTE or Email Seller for Details.

 

Barbie I Can Be... BRIDE Costume Dress Up Set CHILD Size 4-6X w On-Line Code (2009) : details

 

Barbie I Can Be... BRIDE Costume Dress Up Set CHILD Size 4-6X w On-Line Code (2009)

See Also : You Can Buy All Men Women Kids Brands Watches For You Can Buy Boot Sandal Shoes Buy Casual Dress Buy lk90tv Buy jvc bn vf714 battery